The automatic chemical analyzer CS-300B is an excellent performance analyzer in the DIRUI CS product line. This is the ideal device
for small and medium size consolidation testing in the lab. Throughput is 300 T / H, 66 simultaneous test items, user-friendly interface software and easy-to-use operating system.
– Fully automatic, random access
– Throughput 300 T / H for colorimetric test and 300 T / H for testing
– Frozen reagent tray for 20ml, 70ml, 100ml reagent sets
– 67 reagent positions and 115 sample positions
– Washing system 7 stops 11 steps
– LIS interface, support for remote maintenance
- Overview of the equipment
- Device type: Fully automatic, separate, with priority to STAT model
- Throughput :
- 300 Test / h for biochemical analysis.
- 450 Test / h with ISE only (optional).
- Measuring Principle: Colorimetry, turbidimetry, ISE
- Analysis method: Endpoint, kinetics, fixed time,…. Support single / double wavelength and 1-2 sample multi reagent, linear and non-linear standard.
- Sample location:
- Sample position: 115 sample positions including: 50 routine sample positions, 20 STAT positions, 34 standard positions, 8 QC positions, 3 washing chemical positions.
- Sample Cuvette: Standard cup, original (blood) sample tube, tubes with various sizes (Ø12 ~ 16) mm × (25 ~ 100) mm.
- Sample barcode: 12of5 、 code128 、 code39 、 UPC / EAN 、 code 93
- Sample volume: 2µl-35µl, 0.1µl stepping.
- Sampling technology: Detects liquid level and resists shock.
- Cross contamination rate: Automatically wash with hot water, carry rate ≤0.1%.
- Reagent location
- Suction needle (probe): 1, with liquid level detection and shock resistance function.
- Reagent volume: 20µl-350µl, 1 µl stepping.
- Reagent location: Single reagent plate, 67 positions maximum, continuously cooled from 5 ~ 15˚C within 24 hours, used for standard capacity chemical vials of 70ml, 20ml or 100ml.
- Reagent barcode: Code 128.
- Reaction location
- Reaction Cuvet: 120 positions of plastic optical cuvette, optical diameter 6mm.
- Total reaction volume: 150µl-450µl
- Reaction temperature: 37˚C, ± 0.1˚C
- Stable temperature of the reaction plate: circulating water.
- Mixing needle: 1, mix well after smoking reagent
- Optical system
- Light source: Halogen lamp: 20W / 12V. Lifespan is about 2000 hours.
- Monochromator: Grating photometry.
- Photoelectron road : Rear spectrophotometry
- Wavelengths: 340nm, 380nm, 405nm, 450nm, 480nm, 505nm, 546nm, 570nm, 600nm, 660nm, 700nm, 750nm or 800nm.
- Detector: Bipolar LED
- Standards and QC
- Standard method: 1 point, 2 point, multipoint, and pointless linearity method.
- QC method: real-time QC, one-by-one and monthly QC.
- Operating system
- Operating System: Windows XP
- Analysis software: Using graphic software in English.
- Main functions of the software: Automatic calibration, automatic barcode scanning, test sample checking, management of reagent information, serum index, monitoring of the whole reaction process, preventing contamination. contamination, prevent possible cross-contamination, manage patient information, report and print results, ….
- PC configuration:
- CPU ≥ 2.2 GHz (dual-core processor), memory ≥ 1G, hard disk ≥ 160 G.
- 17 inch LCD screen, laser printer, inkjet, inkjet (optional).
- Other information
- Dimensions: 1060mm x 790mm x 1150mm
- Weight: 230kg.