- Capacity: 300 biochemical tests / hour.
- 60nm needle tip, detecting liquid ink and anti-collision.
- Automatic detection of liquid level, to ensure stable operation of the device and minimize cross-contamination of the needle surface.
- Multi-function chemical and sample tray, user can specify the sample position and reagent position. Supports a variety of sample tubes and sample cuvettes
- LIS / HIS connection, with remote maintenance support.
- Easy to enter patient information, user defined.
1. Equipment overview
- Device type: Fully automatic, separate, with STAT mode
- Analysis speed: 300 Test / hour (single and double chemical)
- Principle of measurement: Colorimetric method, turbidity measurement method
- Methods of analysis:
- End point, kinetics, fixed time, …
- Support single / double wavelength and 1-2 sample multi reagent, linear and non-linear standard.
2. Reagent and sample trays.
- Location of sample and reagents:
- The reagent and sample are shared with 1 tray, total 67 positions
- Samples and reagents are cooled at a temperature of 5 – 150 ° C within 24 hours.
- Sample Cuvette: Standard cup, original blood tube, tube with many sizes (Ø12 ~ 16) mm × (25 ~ 100) mm
- Sample volume: 3µl-35µl, 0.1µl step (step)
- Reagent volume: R1: 10µl- 350µl, R2: 10µl- 200µl, 0,1µl step (step).
- Sample and chemical probe: has the function of detecting liquid level and clogging.
- The rate of cross contamination in the sample probe and reagents: There is automatic washing mode with hot water. Cross-contamination rate ≤0.1%
- Automatic sample dilution: 3 ~ 115
3. Reaction tray
- Reaction Cuvette: 120 positions for optical plastic cuvette, optical diameter 6mm
- Total volume of reflux solution: 150µl-550µl
- Reaction temperature: 37˚C, ± 0.1˚C
- Stable temperature of reaction plate: Circulating water.
- Mixing needle: 1, mix immediately after absorbing the reagent.
- Reaction cuveete cleaning: With 8 stops, 12 steps with warm water.
- Wastewater treatment: Concentrated wastewater warning function
4. Optical system
- Light source: 20W / 12V halogen lamp.
- Monochrome images: Optical illumination.
- Optical path: After spectroscopy measurement
- Wavelengths: 340nm, 380nm, 405nm, 450nm, 480nm, 505 nm, 546 nm, 570 nm, 600 nm, 660nm, 700 nm, 750 nm, or 800 nm
- Detection device: Photodiode LED array
- OD linear range: 0 ~ 3.3 Abs
5. Standards and QC
- Standard method: 1 point linearity measurement method, 2 point linearity measurement method, multi-point and non-linear
- QC method: real-time QC, one-time QC and monthly QC
- Out of control: A test piece alerted out of control, recording the cause of loss of control
6. Operating system
- Computer requirements: Windows XP operating system
- Software: Using graphic software, in English
- Minimum configuration required: CPU ≥ 2.2GHz (dual-core processor), Memory ≥ 1G, Harddisk ≥ 160G, 17 inch LCD, laser printer, stylus, inkjet (optional)
- Connection: Connect to a computer via RS-232C port
7. Other information
- Dimensions: 998 mm x 752 mm x 517 mm
- Weight: 120 kg.
- Power supply: 220V ± 22V, 50Hz / 60Hz, power consumption 650VA.