The BCC-3900 Automatic Hematology Analyzer provides 21 blood parameters including 3 different WBC sections with a throughput of 70 samples / hour. With accurate and reliable results while being easy to use, efficient and economical, the BCC-3900 is an indispensable device in your laboratory.
– 3 different sections, 21 parameters and 3 column charts
– 70 samples / hour
– Analysis of whole blood, pre-diluted blood
– Do not use cyanide reagent, environmentally friendly
– 10.4 inch touch screen
– Large storage capacity up to 500,000 samples
- Measured parameters: 21 parameters: WBC, NEU #, LYM #, MXD #, NEU%, LYM%, MXD%, RBD, HGB, MCV, MCH, MCHC, RDW-CV, RDW-SD, HCT, PLT, MPV, PDW, PCT, P-LCR, P-LCC
- 3 charts: WBC, RBC, PLT
- Measuring principle:
- Count WBC, RBC and PLT using impedance method
- Measure hemoglobin with non-cyanide chemicals
- Speed: 70 tests / hour
- Display: 10.4 inch TFT touch screen
- Sample mode: Manual mode
- Storage: More than 500,000 results
- Sample volume: Whole blood mode 6µL, pre-dilution mode 20µL
- Chemical type: 1 diluent and 1 lysis solution
- Connectivity: RJ45 LAN port, 4 USB ports
- LIS / HIS: Two-way data transmission
- Weight: 25 kg
- Dimensions: 430mm x 295mm x 398mm (depth x width x height).
- Power consumption: 110VA.