The new digital generation Innovision (Floor Type) covers the complete spectrum of clinical requirements and drastically reduces redundant work steps. Thus, it greatly optimizes the workflow, leading to higher performance.
INNOVISION has realized the safe, easy, and fast acquisition of clear radiographic images and low level of radiation dose.
Its unprecedented ease-of-use networking, combined with DICOM3.0 enables a streamlined workflow through seamless, effective data transfer.
Its refined total design package for real-time diagnosis can be translated into an ideal working condition.
- Ultra High Definition Image Captured by Flat Panel Detector
- Rapid Image Acquisition
- Quick and Easy Preparation for Examination
- Automatic positioning for Flexible and Versatile Applications
- Advanced Imaging Applications
- Ergonomic Design for High-Performance and Easy Operation
- Synchronized Tube and Detector Stand(Option)
Innovision DXII Floor type system
INNOVISION DXII floor type system is a versatile digital radiography system that is equipped with a 17”X17” flat-panel detector, enabling various applications for digital radiographic examinations. This system is specifically designed for limited spaces, especially those with low ceilings, where installation of ceiling supports are not possible, and thus have certain limitations.
Unique and Resourceful Design
INNOVISION DXII floor type system’s unique and innovative design, supported by a rail device, overcomes space limitations without sacrificing diagnostic demands. It is ideal and applicable for a place with a relatively lower ceilings maximizing the effectiveness of space.
INNOVISION DXII floor type system’s presets and auto-synchronization function in chest mode enable angulated views as well as common general examinations. Its creative design and auto-postioning function guarantees sufficient operation beyond the limits of space.
Optimized Image Processing Software
Elui is an advanced image-processing software optimized for the digital radiography. Through Elui software, X-ray exposure and image parameters can be adjusted conveniently on the main screen. Images that have gone through X-ray exposure and post processing procedure, as they can be checked immediately through the monitor. This benefit can speed up workflow and increase patient throughput innovatively as you can see right away if there is any problem on the images.
- Powerful User Interface
- Optimized image processing algorithms for each different study
- X-ray exposure and image parameters controlled on the main screen
- Diagnostic images displayed in a second after X-ray exposure
- Fast workflow and high patient throughput
- High image quality with rich information and complete details
- Easy operation with versatile functions