The new digital generation Innovision (Ceiling type – ELIN T3 Plus) covers the complete spectrum of clinical requirements and drastically reduces redundant work steps. Thus, it greatly optimizes the workflow, leading to higher performance.
INNOVISION has realized the safe, easy, and fast acquisition of clear radiographic images and low level of radiation dose.
Its unprecedented ease-of-use networking, combined with DICOM3.0 enables a streamlined workflow through seamless, effective data transfer.
Its refined total design package for real-time diagnosis can be translated into an ideal working condition.
- Ultra High Definition Image Captured by Flat Panel Detector
- Rapid Image Acquisition
- Quick and Easy Preparation for Examination
- Advanced Imaging Applications
- Ergonomic Design for High-Performance and Easy Operation
- Synchronized Tube and Detector Stand(Option)
Wide-View 17″ X 17″ Flat-Panel Detector
INNOVISION’s FPD delivers unsurpassed image quality, with 17”x17” high-resolution images. Its sizeable image for high projection flexibility provides wide radiographic examinations, ensuring distortion-free, ultra-high-definition images.
Synchronized with Bucky Stand
The focal spot of the X-ray tube unit can be moved up and down in conjunction with vertical movement of the bucky stand.
Optimized Image Processing Software
Elui is an advanced image-processing software optimized for the digital radiography. Through Elui software, X-ray exposure and image parameters can be adjusted conveniently on the main screen. Images that have gone through X-ray exposure and post processing procedure, as they can be checked immediately through the monitor. This benefit can speed up workflow and increase patient throughput innovatively as you can see right away if there is any problem on the images.
- Powerful User Interface
- Optimized image processing algorithms for each different study
- X-ray exposure and image parameters controlled on the main screen
- Diagnostic images displayed in a second after X-ray exposure
- Fast workflow and high patient throughput
- High image quality with rich information and complete details
- Easy operation with versatile functions