The new digital generation Innovision (Ceiling Type – ELIN T4) covers the complete spectrum of clinical requirements and drastically reduces redundant work steps. Thus, it greatly optimizes the workflow, leading to higher performance.
INNOVISION has realized the safe, easy, and fast acquisition of clear radiographic images and low level of radiation dose.
Its unprecedented ease-of-use networking, combined with DICOM3.0 enables a streamlined workflow through seamless, effective data transfer.
Its refined total design package for real-time diagnosis can be translated into an ideal working condition.
- Ultra High Definition Image Captured by Flat Panel Detector
- Rapid Image Acquisition
- Quick and Easy Preparation for Examination
- Automatic positioning for Flexible and Versatile Applications
- Advanced Imaging Applications
- Ergonomic Design for High-Performance and Easy Operation
- Synchronized Tube and Detector Stand(Option)
More convenient & easier
Premier digital radiography system has been developed for users and these functions provide
1. Synchronized with Table
2. Synchronized with Bucky Stand
3. Tube Support with long vertical coverage
4. 7” LCD Display
Convenient Stitching for Whole-Spine and Long leg
Orthopedic diagnosis will benefit from this innovative application software in areas such as the assessment of scoliosis. Potential applications include, for example : accurate measurement of spine angle and distance between anatomic entries. New auto stitching function automatically merge three of two images after shooting for Whole-spine and Long Leg.
Clinical Benefits of Full Spine Imaging
Orthopedic diagnosis will benefit from this innovative application software in areas such as the assessment of scoliosis.
Wide-View 17″ X 17″ Flat-Panel Detector
INNOVISION’s FPD delivers unsurpassed image quality, with 17”x17” high-resolution images. Its sizeable image for high projection flexibility provides wide radiographic examinations, ensuring distortion-free, ultra-high-definition images.
<h3″>Optimized Image Processing Software
Elui is an advanced image-processing software optimized for the digital radiography. Through Elui software, X-ray exposure and image parameters can be adjusted conveniently on the main screen. Images that have gone through X-ray exposure and post processing procedure, as they can be checked immediately through the monitor. This benefit can speed up workflow and increase patient throughput innovatively as you can see right away if there is any problem on the images.
- Powerful User Interface
- Optimized image processing algorithms for each different study
- X-ray exposure and image parameters controlled on the main screen
- Diagnostic images displayed in a second after X-ray exposure
- Fast workflow and high patient throughput
- High image quality with rich information and complete details
- Easy operation with versatile functions